Translate

Sunday 31 July 2011

My exhibition next October at the Bishop's Palace, Wells


As you may know, I am having an exhibition at the Carrefour du Patchwork in Ste Marie aux Mines, France, next September. But if you don't have a chance to come to Alsace to see the show, you can come instead to Wells, Somerset, in October, and see several of the new quilts at my exhibition at the Bishop's Palace.

The Bishop's Palace is a wonderful place, with a moat, beautiful gardens, an arboretum, and sculpture exhibitions in them, so you need to make a day of it!  There is plenty to see in the building too, and a cafe/restaurant.  Wells Cathedral is next to it and that is very much worth a visit too.  They are both in the centre of town, off the Market Place, and there are a number of car parks in town.  The exhibition is on the first floor of the building and there is a chair lift for those who may need it, with a wheel chair available at the top.

I shall be stewarding some days and times; if you want to meet up with me, please get in touch with me in advance to make sure I will be there - I'd love to see you!  Contact me via my website or Facebook.

Cheers!  Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Love your works and will enjoy seeing them for real in Ste Marie aux Mines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes on your upcoming exhibition. Beautiful work in a beautiful setting.

    ReplyDelete